
Today we We had a cook out at my Aunt Dora and Uncle Alans pool they have at there apartment. it was a lot of fun and the girls loved it. Here is Madison chillin in a raft...she didn't like being in the water unless she was clinging to m neck!

Brant eating cheetos after swimming off is lunch.

Gramma holding Ashlynn ...Robbins daughter

Mom and Dora on rafts and Brant trying to fix a floating device ..... thats a laugh



Madi and Natty holding on for dear life

The girls getting ready for a swim ......
3 comments:
Thank you for not posting any pics of me. :)
lol
you are so lucky you updated b/c I KNEW you had something new to post on!!!! Cute pix!!!
LOL I only posted because I didn't want to be like Brant! and Jenn you are welcome but that wasn't onpurpose I just didn't have any of you. I think I stopped taking pics before you got in. lol
Post a Comment