
Here is me and mom before the game which we won 13-4 so now are record is 7 and 1. We are good so if you have not seen us play you should!!!
The thought was to take some pictures of the game but this is the only one we took. LOL which I am not to thriled with but this is what I look like when I play. ha

After the game we went to the school across from my apartments and watched the Milan Firewroks. We had a mini cook out there as well. Madi is enjoying her hot dog in her chair.

THE CHEF!

Brant and Syd watching the fireworks.

I believe Nat was upset because she wanted something she didn't get right away, now I can't remember but it was cute.

Sydney Madison and Mackenzy....Tammy's daughter

Silly faces

Tammy and me ... I look much better in this picture, I went and took a shower after the game.
6 comments:
The mind reels that you posted AGAIN!!!! I almost didn't click on the blog, but what a surprise. Where did whoever get that grill? It looks like what I need!
that is gramma's grill and I have no idea where she got it!
that grill is alright. It is very slow cooking. The charcoal grill that i was using was sweet. We flew threw about twelve brats and a package of hotdogs in no time
Please clarify: Grandma's is charcoal and that's what cooked in no time, or there were 2 different grills going?
Two different grills and gramma's is not charcoal the one Brant was using was
I got the little gas grill at Lowe's I think. Probably about $40. It uses small cylinders of natural gas.
Probably would be good for your deck.
Post a Comment