Sunday, July 12, 2009

Well last night was UFC 100 so some of my co workers went out to eat at Bennigans and then later I met up with my friends @ Uptown to watch the fights. By the way Brock Lesner is a jerk and he did win but we don't like him so anywho...to bad the crowd booed him! Here is my night! Karen-zino Stacey and Me ....Some of my co workers
Me and my BBFF @ Rookies before Uptown....We looked good contrary to what some people say about looking in a full length mirror!!!!!!

Tammy and I .... I THOUGHT I looked pretty but I guess not!


This is me telling Marci to quit taking pictures and help me get out of there.



Karen Tammy and I during the rounds of the main event! Good times.




3 comments:

me said...

Well, you are just all over it with these postings, way to go!

me again said...

btw, i don't like fights. Cameron does.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the part where you hid in the booth to duck some guy that you were suppose to meet. thats not good Karma. its going to come back to haunt you