Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks and Fun

I still don't know exactly how to work this blog thing so I wrote what we did down at the bottom.


Where are the God Bless America shoes?

kisses for Sam


Madi and me .... This is Brant acting like Cody



Brant thought he was being funny and well I don't really know what Cody is doing and me I was like whatever I guess I just have no idea ..... this is just terrible




Natalie being a monkey





This is madi and me in the car on the way home...we got stuck in traffic


Jenn is trying to help Madi hold the sparkler but she was afraid at that moment.

Today was very rainy and cold!!! The dang fourth of July and we are wearing jeans and hoodies. Whats up with that? We were suppose to have a cook out & go swimming, but the plans changed. We went shopping for a little bit and off to a movie, Imagine That. We thought it would start raining again before fireworks but the weather won it's trickster games again. So we met up at our church aroung 830 to sit in the parking lot and watch the Bettendorf fireworks.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Did jenn get her hair cut? it looks cute!

Can't believe how all of you are dressed!

Go Roddick!!!!

Anonymous said...

Believe there has been another swim party that needs documenting.

Shayna said...

I took no pictures at that one and I didn't even bring the camera so no documentation for that.....