Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tammy's Bachlorette Party

One of my good friends is getting married on August 8th. We had her bachlorette party down in the district. We ate and danced all night. It was a lot of fun. And we even saw some new sites to see in the QC.


Where is this stunning place you ask? Well this is the bronx in Rock Island. That is right! Actually this is the view out of our hotel room on the 8th floor. Gorgeous isn't it. LOL
I love this picture even if it is of all the makeup.

Here is me and the bride, Tamara Alderson


LOL this is the wedding party. She only has two me and her sister. Our shirts said bridesmaid, They were cute.!



Me pondering on when the HEC do I get to get married?


We tried to take a picture in the elevator but it was not working to good.

Me and my BBFF don't we look cute!!!

Here is another site to see in the QC. They had this "art" I guess is what it was in the middle of the District and it was terrible looking and hurt if you sat on them but we thought it was funny so we took a few poses by them.







Me getting my groove on.




Malarkeys .... this is where we worked our legs out. That is when we were dancin.
The End








7 comments:

Should i leave my name??? "-) said...

New sights in the QC's??? Also, what did I read in a prior post about you ditching some dude? You gotta date 'em, not ditch 'em before you can marry 'em. :-)

Shay, Mooms and D said...

Should you leave your name....well whatever to you I did not ditch a dude you have to actually physically be with them before you can ditch some one technically it was called stood him up but its ok we talked and we both understand that we have nothing in common. Anywho you heard about me ditching some guy did you hear about what my mother said to me that some night? That I will never forget in my lifetime?

should i leave my name said...

So you talked to the dude after you ditched/stood him up? EEK. Did you tell him you saw him???? And he still talked to you???

Only thing I heard is through your postings -- so i can only surmise. But remember forgiveness resutls in freedom!

shay said...

what? I totally didn't tell him he just figured I was there since he saw the pictures and yes he did talk to me because we both agreed we had nothing in common but you know how that works. i am actually in Hannibal right now talking to another guy. I will post pictures later on this week.

Sheri said...

Well let me chime in here. on 2nd thought...

Shay said...

What is on 2nd thought?

Anonymous said...

Be careful talking to those guys in Hannibal.