Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This is what thinking gets you

At home by yourself makes you think about many things. So here I am thinking and I know what you all are thinking yourselves Shayna thinking this can't be good. Well too bad for you ya jerk faces and just for you Sheri BUTT......Anywho As some of you know I had visitors last week and then this week I had a new niece born Woo Hoo so I have rarely been home well tonight I am all by myself. Madison is having a sleep over at grammas house so Here I am thinking. This is what I was thinking ......

How did my full length mirror break after I just got it two days before because of a comment made I won't mention anyones name (MOM) and then two days after that it falls and breaks and is still sitting in the hall way floor?

My dress for the wedding on Saturday which has no reception and here I am thinking why am I Paying all this money just to wear this and look pretty for thirty minutes?

My laundry has moved like fives times from room to room to floor to baskets and Yes it is clean I just have not hung it up yet. Good thing for iron's o wait I don't even know where mine is.

Here is my yummy sandwich I am eating while thinking about everything I should be doing with Madison gone and instead I decided to blog ......thats what thinking gets you accomplished a broken mirror money spent clothes not put away and half eaten food on your bed! but guess what I wrote on my blog!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

BUTT Sheri said...

All of that rambling and not one picture of me. Plus you said that dress only cost $40 -- can't you wear it to the reception in 2 months?

Shay, Mooms and D said...

it did only cost $40 my concern about money is the hair and nails I have to spend plus the dress cost and only for thirty minutes. I didn't put any pictures of you because you didn't want that picture up of me lol

Anonymous said...

you have to admit, that's just goofy!!! lol

Sheri said...

Is the bride going to be offended by this?

AND -- did you happen to count all of the pictures of you on that post? One measly pic of your mom at the plate, that's all I wanted.

anonymous(brant) said...

Sheri,
I don't think the bride even reads this blog. I think you and I are the only people who read this. And I just read it so I can make funny comments.

Jenn said said...

I read your blog. Does that make you feel more special?

brant said...

well, that makes three of us

Shay, Mooms and D said...

well considering I only have this blog so sheri knows what is going on in my life but no she will not be offended since she doesn't even know this blog is here lol and it does make me feel special that you read my blog jenn

Sheri said...

LOL on all of this.

now, onto more stuff: I know you were in that wedding, where is that post?

Anonymous said...

Shayna,
I read your blog too. You have a bigger following than you think.
U. Kenny

Anonymous said...

I read it once in a while. So another one - guess who!!!!
I'll check back later to see if you guessed right.