Saturday, August 15, 2009

Softball

Last night we played all of our make up games in one night. 7, 9, and 10. We won 2 out of 3 so we did pretty dang good for being worn out. So here are a few picture from the night plus some.

Madison with Marci's hat on before the games
This is just a random picture of Moo Moo but I think she looks gorgeous plus her eyes are so dang blue so I had to share my fabulous picture taking skills!!!!!

This is just a picture of me that I liked , after the wedding that I didn't like.


Mom and Me before our third game.



Marci and Me bbff's




I got hit in the face with the ball during the second game but I assissted Brant in getting the second out which led to the next out which won the game. No pain no gain
Madison holding the bats.......future MVP softball player.
Me and the love of my life before the games. My heart








1 comment:

Aunt Sheri said...

LOVE IT! So is the season(s) finally over????