Long time no blog! Well I will tell you why because I am stinkin busy! I started school about four weeks ago and it is not easy. I have not been in a classroom setting for about four years and even then I probably didn't care about it like I do now. My goal is to get all A's and be on the Deans list which would be a first EVER for me. We started Awana at church last Sunday. Moo Moo is in Cubbies and she is the cutest thing ever. She doesn't get her uniform until tomorrow so I will be taking pictures but they will probably be on FB before here you know how I am. She also started Tumbling and Tap dance class on Wednesdays @630pm. I do have some pics of that I will post. She has her first dance on November 21 @ the Festival of Trees I expect all of you to be there!!!
I think this is the first Saturday night I have had with Madi by myself in forever so we are watching movies(Annie)is Madison's pick of the month and baking cookies. Yum.
2 comments:
Even though I can't see her face, it's just the cutest thing!!! Good goals for school!!!
PS -- I would like to have her call me sometime and tell me her AWANA verse(s).
Post a Comment