Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holy Macaroni

To Blog or Not to Blog?
This is the question I ask myself. Why you ask? Because I love Facebook and I feel like that is a blog because everyone knows everything when they facebook everyday. If you don't have time to facebook then who has time to blog. IDK not me really. The only reason I am on this right now is because it is 1220am and I can't go to sleep so instead of waiting for my cityville to give me more energy I am wasting time on here. lol
I am so getting married this year! Super excited about that. God has blessed me so much with in these last 5 months that it is unreal to me. I feel like I don't deserve it all but He does it anyways. Jesus is the best, don't let anyone say different. lol
Well thats all for right now see you in another 16 months. :)

2 comments:

Shay, Mooms and D said...

PS.
maybe a new years resolution should be to blog.

Sheri said...

I had no idea that you even wrote this one lonely post. I'm looking at my blog and thinking about deleting old blogs that no one updates and I saw this. Personally, I like the blog -- I don't want 400 of my non-closest friends knowing about the real stuff I do in my life -- that's why I keep blogging, well, once per month -- I have about 4 people that probably look at it, but they don't have FB -- and I tell the others who ask, where are you pix from XXX, I say, check my blog -- just did that today as a matter of fact. But, you will likely not even read this comment for 2 years, but I'm leaving it anyway!!!! ;-)