Last saturday I was in my good frineds Tammy's wedding. It was planned very quickly but I thought it went well for what it was. The following are the pictures my mother took since the photographer that was a friend of the bride was terrible and hardly took any pictures but whatever ...don't say we didn't offer.

madi moo wasn't in a picture taking mood so this is the best I could get from her

Me and my BBFF!!!!

Cari and Marci looked like twins ....... but don't we look awesome. I just love this picture a lot

Me and the bride!!!!
3 comments:
How do you go to a wedding and only take four pics. And only one with the bride. where is the groom? Your picture taking skills should be way better than this
LOL! Ok, so you were reading my mind since I saw these pix on FB -- I was looking for MORE!!! Yeah, where's the groom?!?!? the flowers are beautiful and I am lol-ing about your 2 friends that look like twins, did they plan that? you look fab-u-lus! If I wanted to be REALLY FUNNY, I would say that full length mirror is treating you right! But did it break in the last post?
First of all I took NO pictures that was my mothers picture taking skills and who cares about the groom its all about the bride and well lets see the flowers are fake and they definetly look better in the pictures and no my two friends who are twins did not plan that that is why i took a pic since it was so funny and yes my full length mirror did break but I got dressed at the church and used theres so it helped out.
Post a Comment