Thursday, May 7, 2009

19-6

Yes, it is true. The score of our game tonight. How did this happen you ask. Well I have a few theories. One .... A couple of people decided that they like a game but instead of just playing they thought it would be a good idea to coach. and let me tell you. If you don't know how to play well then you won't know how to coach well. Second......our players aren't good......and thirdly we suck!!! LOL anywho this team was our church co-ed team it is our first year playing and it was only our second game so we could win one by the end of the season. I play tomorrow night again at 6 and then my good co-ed team plays at 8. I will let you all know the results.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Where are the pictures?????

Shay, Mooms and D said...

I didn't take any