Before the KC Royals game, which by the way they are terrible, We stopped at a mall. Some people wanted to go shopping so we went. The mall however did not open until 12 so we took some pictures outside infront of the fountain instead. After we left there we tried to go to another mall and followed Brant and Jenn who were following there GPS and it took us to an empty mall. It is funny now but it was not at the time. We headed to the game after that.
Here are some of the hot dogs and sodas we got for one dollar each. We got lucky since we didn't have time to stop some place cheaper. 
Unfortunatly this was Madison's first MLB game so I did take some pictures only for that purpose. Her loyalty will be to the Cardinals.......lol
Madi and Natalie had a good time sitting by each other.
7 comments:
Love the pix -- love the sunflower shirt -- I think I helped pick that out. Why don't you bring Madi to ATL when the Cards play the Braves?
When is that?
Actually Labor day weekend would be great. If you want to start watching for tickets, We could leave on the third at night and then fly back on monday the 7th. Me and Madi for sure I don
t know if mom wants to come or not
I am not sure if we will be here labor day or not -- any other dates?
Not when the cardinals play but i guess it wouldn't matter who they are playing
Airfares have been really low -- we really should think about this. But, we are coming home July 29th; I would like to space the visits out so I don't have to go so long in between visits.
well maybe talk to mom about this or other wise it will just be me and moo moo coming. i start school aug 27th so any weekend before that i can come down thursday and then come back up here on monday but when school starts i can leave thursday but i would have to come back sunday anywho i don't really care whenever a good weekend is for you and i am good let me know.
Post a Comment