Well since this is my first post on my new blog I think I am going to do a first for Madison and me. She got her hair cut for the first time on Thursday. I was a little nervous for me and Madi. She did a fantastic job ...and I think I did a pretty good one myself. Lisa who has been cutting my hair since I was in the 4th grade cut Madi's hair. I don't think anyone can tell except for me but it really did get cut. I was a little mad when I got home and tried to upload the pictures on my lap top and found a couple of them not there. When I tried to put the memory card back in my camera it told me I had to format my memory caard which meant I had to delete all the pictures on it. I didn't do it. I still have not figured out what to do but here are some of the ones I did get.
P.S. I have not figured out how to do all this but the pictures where suppose to be after the writing but whatever it's my first blog .......the next one will be better
7 comments:
YAY! Welcome to the blogosphere and yay for Madi with the haircut!
Try and take your photo card to Walgreens and see if the pix will upload on their machine -- that has worked for me b4 when I got that message.
I tried that and it would not load because I had videos on my card so they told me to go to Best buy but I haven't gone there yet
DO NOT DO IT -- NEVER GO TO BEST BUY! BTW, you need to get the posting set up differently, it's a real pain, no offense
set what up differently and what is a pain....i know nothing about blogging ...learn me!
The way you have the posting set up -- see how it's different than the way I have mine set up? And you have to put a word verification in, that's a pain and the way you have to log in. Now, I set mine up so long ago, I don't remember what I did but i am sure you can figure it out. BTW, that cape that Madison is wearing? That's the same design my kids wore when they got their first haircuts, funny. BTW again, did you find the sucker in -er?
I have no idea what that means?
which part? lol
Post a Comment