Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brant's softball tournament


Well we got up bright and early this morning at 4am to drive down to KC, to watch Brant play in a Memorial Day Weekend Tournament. The first game was at eleven they won that 8-7 in extra innings. The second and third game they lost so no more softball this weeknd. I am kinda glad, the day was HOT and LONG but it was fun and well worth it.
Madi was fighting to take a nap here. Thankfully she gave in after about 15 minutes of screaming and crying.










Brant has my number 17 on just to clarify. LOL it is mine.




This is a picture of my moo moo after she took her much needed nap. And was in a very delightful mood.
Tommorrow we have more plans which means more pics to come soon.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the pix! Yay! You fixed the comments!!!!

Number 17 said...

Sheri. I fixed the comments. Your welcome.
And Shayna that is my number that is why I am wearing it. I am just letting you borrow it for slowpitch so i didn't have to hear you whine all summer