Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday night

Madison fell asleep with her new stuffed animal named Max from the book Duck Soup! I had some friends over to play cards and Rock Band on Friday night. Madi was very good and watched a movie in mommy's room. I went to check on her and here she was being so sweet and little with her duck sleeping. I love these moments! The ones I never want to forget. Plus she is the stinkin cutest thing ever!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

How cute is that!!!! Who wrote on the baby doll's stomach??? lol

Sheri said...

PS: Tell your brother that the title "All about us" indicates that there will be postings more than every 3 months.

Shay, Mooms and D said...

She drew on her babys stomach because she could not find any paper. Needless to say I have notbooks for her now. I have told Brant that but he claims to never have time. that is what i find lol

Brant said...

Sheri, Jenn posted a new blog on there tonight. lets try not to comment twenty times on this one. Also Shayna I just thought of this, we could put your two names together and we get SHAMOO. AH the memories. good times

guess who lol said...

Well I haven't even clicked on it today b/c I just knew it would not be updated. If you posted more often, people wouldn't have to comment 20 times on the same thing!

Shay, Mooms and D said...

ok I will give you the shamoo thing that is pretty ha larious but whatever please lets not start off my daughter with a complex already she is only two

brant said...

check check