Friday, May 22, 2009

Zoo day











Took the day off today to spend some time with Madison. Marci me Amanda and her daughter along with moo moo went to the zoo. It was a good time. It took longer than I thought but by the end of our enjoyable day we were all very tired. Later that night we had a coed softball game at 9. Which we lost 5-12 but I blame that on many things. One being I didn't have my bat so everyone that uses it couldn't hit well and two we were missing about three of our players that are very big parts of the team. One player decided to not tell us that she wouldn't be there so at the last minute we had to add a player that wasn't on our team which is difficult to play with someone that doesn't know how everything works. ANywho needless to say that she will not be playing with us anymore!!!!!!




No comments: